How to Properly Break Up with a Girl
Samuel Vincent PHD – Player Hating Degree
A few nights ago, I was with my younger brother drinking a beer out of my favorite Koozie and the topic of conversation shifted to the emphasis and dread “breaking up with a girl”.
The Importance of the Break Up
Breaking up with a girl is never easy – but a true player knows it has to be done. Girls are awesome, frankly, I love them; but they can be nightmares to deal with, especially if you do not know what you are doing. Unfortunately, if you are out getting girls, this means that you also have to be out getting rid of them and if you do so inappropriately, it can negatively affect your ability to get the next one. However, if you read and put into practice the advice below, I promise you, you will be more effective, cause less harm, and preserve your image – allowing you to jump back in there and get more girls!
Picking the Right Time to Break Up
Communication is a skill set that must be mastered over time. One of the hardest parts in communication to master is to know when to communicate and when to shut-up. Follow these simple rules if you want to break up with a girl and have it negatively affect your image or lessen the possibility that she hates you and posts her feelings all over facebook about your sexual capabilities (true or not) and your shortcomings.
- Never and I mean NEVER talk to her around her monthly period… This is actually a good rule to adhere to no matter what you are doing or what you want to communicate. Be gentle, be kind, be patient and just wait a few days until the hormonal levels drop.
- Do it at night after she has had something to eat. I know it sounds stupid but an empty stomach can make a problem or an issue seem that much worse – thus, make sure she is fed. At night will also give her time to “sleep on it”… very important
Where to Break-Up
- Do it away from where you live and once it is over, politely leave.
- 2. Choose a neutral spot. A good spot is a public place but not louded or crowded. You want to make sure that she remains calm (thus public) but she feels you care enough about her to give her the time a day – a coffee shop is a great place to break up.
How to Properly Break-Up
- Be straight forward, clear and kind. Let her know with clear words what is happening – DO NOT APOLOGIZE – and be gentle – soft tone of voice and non-threatening.
- Don’t smile or look happy, just be formal and kind (Note, this is true, even if you are and the break-up gives you pleasure. Remember – even if you hate her inside, you don’t want her hating you – keep your eye on the prize – the next girl).
- Don’t explain yourself – short and too the point.
- Finally – cut off all forms of communication for a few weeks. Generally the rule is for every month you were together; you need two a part for feelings to settle down.
If you follow these simple steps – things will be smooth as they possible can and you can go back to what you are good at – playing the field… enjoy it while you can!